Thursday 16 February 2006

Laundry, Groceries & Dinner Out!



Today was a busy day for me. Again Bib wasn’t interested in going out this morning so we ambushed him right off the bat and I took him down to a grassy area by one of the dumpsters. We ran about half way there just to keep him going in the right direction. Then on to my own walk.

When I got back I collected the dirty laundry and got that done and while the clothes were drying, I took a shower. One of the showers is right next to the laundry room so I was able to ‘multitask’.

After putting the clothes away back at the RV, I had lunch and got ready to go out to get groceries. I wound up stopping at an Albertson’s because I hadn’t been able to get a seasoned salt at WalMart last time that didn’t have either black pepper or something that Gordon is allergic to in it. Then I stopped at Dollar Tree to get something to put some of my junk in and on to WalMart on E. Southern. After returning to the RV and putting away groceries I lay down for a while to rest my back, read my book and then had a brief nap and watched some TV.

Tonight we went out to a place that was recommended in one of the park newsletters. It’s called Villa del Sol on Country Club Drive and was supposed to be a quaint and charming Mexican restaurant. As it turned out, we were the only customers in the place other than people coming in for take out. It was located in a small strip mall and the ambience left a lot to be desired but I didn’t have to cook, that’s the good thing. The food was okay and that’s about all I can say about it.

The photos are of Gordon and I at the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.