Thursday 9 March 2006

Work, Work, Work


Today was mostly cloudy but a little sun peeked through every now and then. It reached about 64F this afternoon but was only 40F when I got up this morning. We’re expecting cloud tomorrow and rain on Saturday and Sunday. We’ll see if that happens.

Gordon left to go to Mescal Studios for a tour for 10:00 a.m. I think I mentioned the other day that it was built as the Old Tucson Studio was too filled with tourists so Mescal only allows tours on certain days and at certain times. Gordon was lucky, he was the only person for the 10:00 a.m. tour.

While he was gone I vacuumed and did dishes. Ever the drudge! I also got the laundry ready and completed that little task this afternoon.

After all my work, I decided I deserved a break today so we went out for dinner at Magaly’s Mexican Restaurant in Benson. The restaurant was full and we had to wait for about 15 minutes. The food was really very good however the restaurant itself was a bit lacking in atmosphere.

Now back home to TV and internet, our usual evening fare!

Today’s photo is one that I took yesterday morning in the park. Very interesting sky.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra!

    I didn't realized you have a blog too. Loved your pics of AZ. We spent a lot of time in Tucson this winter and plan to go back next year. We loved it!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.