Saturday 22 April 2006

Family Get Together


Lilly giving Grace a big hug


Caden telling me with a look that he's tired of having his picture taken

Grace poses for the camera

Ian and Lilly

Today we headed over to Michelle and Eric’s for 2:00 p.m. Ian, Tracy and their kids arrived about 2:45 p.m. for our family get together. It was quite something to get everyone together and we got a family photo which I don’t have but Gordon will probably be posting on his pbase gallery.

It was quite a day watching the cousins playing together and good to see Ian as he was at work when we were at his house on Thursday.

It’s hard to imagine that both Michelle and Ian have grown up and have families of their own. When I first met them, they were teenagers. I remember when Ian and Michelle flew to Ottawa to be with us for Christmas one year and Michelle said it was so cold there her nose hairs froze. She was probably about 15 yrs old then.

We had a great Mexican meal with tacos and tostadas and all kids of fixings and beans.

Gordon and I are both really tired so I’ll close with photos…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.