Sunday 30 April 2006

Our First Full Day in Ontario




I took ¼ muscle relaxant last night for my back so I was still groggy this morning so after I walked the dog and did some interneting, I lay down on the couch with my book and within minutes was asleep waking up around 11:20 a.m.

This afternoon I sat outside for a while in my lawnchair and read but with my back the way it is the lawnchair isn’t all that comfortable. We tried watching a movie on CTV this afternoon, Murder Most Likely, Canadian, of course. Canadian TV really sucks! I hate to say it being a Canadian but that’s the truth of it!

So, Gordon got the bikes out and we went for a short ride. I came back and tried my lawn chair again and Gordon took the camera and the bike out to see if he could get some shots.

Beautiful sunny day. It was really hot sitting out in the sun. I expect it reached about 23C (75F).

Tonight we just watched TV. Not a very exciting day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your site... welcome home


    a canuck now in olde england

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for dropping by. I love England! Too bad we can't drive there although our rig wouldn't fit on the roads there.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.