Sunday 23 April 2006

Sunday Chores


This morning I got up and got the laundry ready to take out to the Laundromat. This campground doesn’t have laundry facilities and since we were too tired to go to Michelle’s on Friday and drag the laundry there, I had decided to go to the Wishy Washy Laundromat just down the road and mile or so from the campground. I got there at about 9:30 a.m. and it seemed to be a good time. The place was really busy and I had just enough dryers when it came time to dry. Anyway, I got it all done and got home around 11:00 a.m. in time to have lunch and a nap and read a bit. While I was gone Gordon got the vacuuming done.

This afternoon I headed over to WalMart to pick up some items that we needed and also some things that we can’t buy in Canada, like grits. It’s something Gordon can eat and he likes that for breakfast better than cold cereal. I also stopped at Kroger to get a few items on the way home. When I got back I saw the owner of the campground and since Gordon is taking the truck in for service tomorrow we’ve decided to stay an extra day so I got us signed up to leave on Tuesday.

Since I haven’t taken any photos today, I’m posting the photo that Gordon took of the family yesterday. It’s a pretty good photo of everyone, I think. Even the kids co-operated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra,

    What a beautiful picture! It's definitely one for framing. The children are all such cuties - I bet you'll be sad to leave everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.