Thursday 13 April 2006

We Visit Carol & Rick



L to R: My husband, Gordon, his sister, Carol & her husband, Rick

View from Carol & Rick's yard

Today when I got up I had some breathing difficulty and was feeling shaky but I felt better after I was up and around. After walks and breakfast, I decided laundry had to be done so we drove the laundry down to the laundry room at the campground and it wasn’t too taxing but I was tired when I got back. We went for showers and then I sat outside in my chair with Bib for a while.

We were supposed to be at Carol’s for about 2:30 p.m. so we got ready and went over there. We sat and chatted for a while, then I lay down on Carol’s couch in her family room and had a nap. It’s a really comfortable couch! We walked around her yard and saw her spring flowers and then had a really nice dinner. We were home by about 8:30 p.m.

That was enough for me for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.