Tuesday 25 July 2006

A Low Key Day



Today I woke up to pouring rain and Bib wanted to go out at about 6:00 a.m. so I got dressed up in rain gear to take him out, then went back to bed. No walk for me today! Didn’t get up till about 9:30 a.m. I haven’t done that for ages and just as well because my neck was really sore. Must remember not to sleep in anymore.

It alternated between raining, pouring rain, sun and cloud for the day. I watched TV all morning after I got up, also haven’t done that in ages. Finally at 2:00 p.m. there was absolutely nothing on (we don’t have cable) so turned it off and got on the computer for a while.

TV pretty much sucked tonight. Can’t wait till we get satellite TV!

I didn’t take any photos today so resurrected one from our trip of sunset at Joshua Tree National Park.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful picture. Nothing compares to the colors in the desert.
    I might be slightly biased, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.