Wednesday 19 July 2006

Tranquil at Tranquil Acres


Bib, laying on the couch this morning (photo by Gordon)

One of the deer I saw on my morning walk

Now this was an Ottawa morning, sunny, no humidity, blue sky and a bit of a breeze. I walked probably an extra half a kilometer or so and saw a couple of deer (picture above). The weather we’ve been having up until today is what Gordon calls Ohio summer. I wish they would keep it down there. I hate humidity!

Another slow day here at Tranquil Acres, or I guess you could say, tranquil. Although it was beautiful outside the mosquitoes and little flies were out in full force so didn’t make sitting out all that enjoyable. I had thought about going into town and doing some errands but never got the enthusiasm level up enough to go. Maybe tomorrow! I’ve got to make a hair appointment for the wedding next Friday, I can’t believe my chubby little baby nephew now a tall slim young man is going to be married in nine days! I’ve also got to take Gordon’s pants in to the cleaners.

I spent some time this afternoon looking at RV Resorts in Florida for our upcoming winter trip. Some of them are hideously expensive especially for February, like $1100 ++ electricity. Those are for the Sun Resorts. I’m sure we can find something less expensive. We’re just not sure when we’ll arrive in Florida as Gordon wants to make some stops on the way down in places that we didn’t see last time we did our east coast trip.

I also did some painting on the dog that goes with the sign with our names on it. The dog sign will hang on the big plaque with Bib’s name on it.

Tonight was another pretty lousy TV night. I’ll be glad when we get cable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.