Sunday 2 July 2006

A Very Windy Day!


I took this photo in the park this morning when I was on my morning walk. Unfortunately my little camera doesn't do sun rays very well.

Today was mostly sunny but with some cloudy periods but very windy. Luckily we have the awning well strapped down but it was still doing a lot of flapping! I sat out all morning and most of the afternoon and finished reading my book. I will have to take two back to the library unread as we’re leaving town on Tuesday however my sister brought me some books so I have lots to read.

Some links on the sidebar on my blog weren’t working so I fixed those today.

Late this afternoon we took my books back to the library and picked up some Pepsi that was on sale at Pharma Plus. Bib got a ride in the truck for a change. We also stopped at a trail just a little way from the campground and Gordon took a few photos.

Not much happening here today!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment.