Sunday 6 August 2006

Sunday Jaunt


View from my lawn chair this afternoon at Tranquil Acres

I enjoyed my walk this morning as it was another cool, bright sunshiny morning, only 13C (56F) outside.

I had decided yesterday I was going to make a trip into Ottawa to pick up some things and get the mail from my sister’s house so I set out around 10:45 a.m. and headed into Ottawa. I made several stops and got to my sister’s around 2:00 p.m.

When I arrived Nick and Becky were there for a short time so I got to see them which was a bonus. Nick was there to pick up his clothes. After they left, Margie, John, Danica and I chatted a bit and I headed out to do grocery shopping around 3:00 p.m. arriving back at the campground at 4:15 p.m.

I sat in my lawn chair for a while after I got home - see photo above.

Nothing else happening today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.