Thursday 24 August 2006

Two Year Full Timing Anniversary and More Shopping!


This bull was very curious about what I was doing walking by his field

Mist on the river

I forgot to mention that yesterday marked our 2nd year of full timing. We picked up our rig at Vos Trailers in Stittsville, Ontario on August 23rd and headed to Tranquil Acres as it was the closest RV Park to the campground that had pull thru sites. For a more detailed account of our two years, see Gordon's site at http://gordonwolford.com/News/News.html.

Today, Betty returned from Toronto where she has been for the last couple of days, picked me up at the RV and off we went to Peterborough to shop again in her little black and yellow Mini Cooper. I had originally planned to wash the RV today but decided shopping would be more fun. We do need to get it washed before we leave here though as not many campgrounds will let you wash your rig on site!

We stopped at Red Lobster for lunch. It seemed to be taking forever for our lunch to come and it turned out something was wrong with their printers. The waitress had input our order but for some reason it hadn’t printed out in the kitchen so we got one lunch for free and they chose the most expensive one to give to us!

Then on to the Peterborough Mall. Betty bought a bracelet at Ardene’s. We then stopped at a mall that has a Reitmans and a Winners and Betty was itching to buy something else. She bought a black top with bling (wooden beads in this case) and a long black skirt. I didn’t buy anything!

Garth was having dinner out with his golf group tonight so we called Gordon on our way back and he met Betty and I at Taco Bell in Lindsay. Then Betty left for the cottage and we stopped and picked up a few groceries.

Yeah! I don’t have to cook tonight!

I also didn’t take any photos today so I’m posting a couple that I took this week on my morning walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.