Tuesday 12 September 2006

Getting TV Satellite a New Setup & More Errands


Wow! Three nice sunny fall days in a row. I got up a little later this morning at about 8:15 a.m. and it was still pretty cold out but had a nice walk just the same.

I was a bit headachey this morning, sat in my massaging cushion but although it seemed to help my back didn’t help my headache. Gordon gave me a shoulder massage as the massage cushion doesn’t really do shoulders and that and an Excedrin helped. I don’t like to take Excedrin because of stomach problems but sometimes it’s the only thing that helps.

This afternoon I went out to pick up some groceries and stopped at Hazeldean Mall. The Source there had a tripod for satellite dishes so they put it aside as I said my husband would have to look at it. When I got home Gordon went out to see it while I took a nice hot shower at the campground showers. He bought the tripod, a meter for setting up the TV dish. Then he went back out to buy a pole to put into the tripod to have something to attach the dish to. When he came back he took the TV dish off the ladder and put it on the tripod. It’s much easier to maneuver the dish on the ground than when it’s on the ladder.

Not much else for tonight, just TV and thinking about going to the dentist tomorrow!

I didn't take any photos today so I borrowed one from Gordon that he took of one of the monkeys at the zoo in Peterborough last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.