Thursday 28 September 2006

This morning we had some sun, not bright sun but since I was expecting rain it was great. It was 11C (52F) compared to the low single digits C (40sF) it’s been for the last few days.

It turned into a beautiful day so I sat outside from about 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Lots of RVs started pulling in early this afternoon and I met some people from Ohio who are here to visit the Old City and then heading back to Ohio through Maine. They had just come from the Maritimes. It started to cloud over mid-afternoon. Too bad we were too tired to do any sightseeing today as tomorrow sounds like a write-off!

I haven’t done a ‘view from my lawnchair’ for a while so here it is!

I’m also tired of dreaming up titles for my blogs so today’s doesn’t have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.