Friday 13 October 2006

Suzy Homemaker


This is a photo of the Montreal skyline that Gordon took at sunrise this morning

Gordon left really early this morning before rush hour to get into the city to take some sunrise photos. I got up at my usual 8:00 a.m. and it was bright and sunny but only 4C (40F). I decided to forego my walk for a while. It was still only 8C (46F) when I went out for my walk just before noon and it was mostly cloudy by then.

I spent last evening and some of this morning programming my new phone. It’s easier to understand than the last one or maybe it’s just because I got to know how to program the last one and this is similar. It also has a camera which I didn’t have before and probably won’t use much as the girl at the store said you have to email your photos to yourself and I don’t want to start that as it will drive our bill up and it’s enough as it is!

Gordon went out again this afternoon to try and get some more photos of the Montreal city skyline and this time was successful although it was cloudy over the city. When he got back, I realized that he was running out of food. Having Celiac disease in Quebec isn’t fun. I haven’t been able to find corn wraps at all so he’s almost out. I realized I had a package of gluten free French bread but when I went to make it, I didn’t have any yeast. (When I opened the package there was yeast in the package but it didn’t say on the package). So off we went to the grocery store where I picked up yeast and we got some other staple items that he can eat. It was when we returned and I started making the bread that I found the yeast inside the package of bread flour. So today I baked corn bread and white French bread. That will tide Gordon over till we get back to Ottawa where we can get him some supplies.

Tonight was TV as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.