Thursday 4 January 2007

Rain, Thunder, Wind and A Walk

We had lots of rain, wind and some thunderstorms overnight and it was still raining this morning so I stayed a bit longer in bed hoping it would stop. It didn’t and although it was 51F (11C) since it was pouring rain, no walk this morning.

By 2:00 p.m. the rain had gone and the sun was out so Gordon and I walked over to Roberts Point Park, me to do my walk and he to take photos. The little white egret was near the pier today. He’s never there when I walk in the morning but Gordon said he’s there earlier so I got a photo or two of him (or her).

It did reach 60F (21C) this afternoon but clouded over again later.


This it the egret at Roberts Point Park


This is a boat that belongs to someone in our RV park - note the name in Spanish -
in English it's Bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.